Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Young Love

I was asked a few months back to shoot this wedding.  I will admit- I am NOT a wedding photographer.  I wasn't willing at first, but once she said if I didn't do it, she was going to just have family take photos.  I decided I would b/c I wanted the family to be able to enjoy the wedding and not worry about photos!  I was excited, but BEYOND nervous!  This couple is young, but you can see their love for each other.  They have a great foundation- the Lord.  With Him- you can't fail!

CONGRATS Tori & Colby!



***DISCLAIMER*** I do not claim to be a wedding photographer.  



Loved this one of him getting ready!  He was very cooperative for me!

 Love this moment I caught here.  It brings tears to my eyes, b/c one day this will be my baby....
First look at his future bride!  Think he's impressed?!  I would say YES!
Smiles all around!



There are only like a million more to come!  Can't wait to keep editing! 


No comments:

Post a Comment