Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Year = New Changes

This year has came to a quick end!  Maybe it's just me, but this year FLEW by!  I had so much fun with all my clients this year and all the precious memories I was able to capture!  I pray that you are all pleased and I pray that next year, I can continue this journey!

With the new year coming up, I have given photography a lot of thought.  I am making two big changes to QRS Photography:

1.  I am going to work really hard at only scheduling no more than 3 photo shoots/month.  The reason being, I am a full-time working mom, who is adding a few college courses on top of that workload.  So, in order to get edits on a CD in a decent time frame and allow full attention to your photos, I am going to set a limit.  If you would like to request a month to get your session scheduled, please let me know and I will write you down for that month, and when I figure out my husband's schedule, I will let you know what days work.
2. My rates are changing.  The new changes can be found on my Prices/Contact page.  I still consider myself to be a decent rate for what I am offering.  I just pray that you all do too.

So, with a new year, comes new chances and new opportunities!  Please give me a call, text, or email to schedule your photo shoot!  I am looking forward to meeting you!

No comments:

Post a Comment