Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My precious babies! 11.8.10




I have to take photos of my own children right?! I thought I would add some on here to show some different locations I have found.

Yesterday afternoon was a gorgeous day! We have started a family night, (that you can read about on my personal blog) where we shut off the t.v. and do something together as a family. My idea, was to find a few pockets for photo shoots. Sure enough, I found about 3-4 different spots all within one block! I was so excited! Those little nooks work out great!

Randy was a bit harder to work with. He wanted to show off his "cheese face" but without looking at me! Ruthie on the other hand, was amazing. She LOVES the camera! I think she was just as excited about doing the photo shoot as I was!

Finally, one where he was looking at me!

This one was so sweet to me. She looks so grown up in this one!

Posing on her own. She is just so beautiful!
Yep, the "cheese face!" Such a silly goose!

Her smile is just so precious to me. She loves to laugh!
My favorite of the whole shoot! They did this on their own. They are my precious gifts from God.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable pictures! Wow!!! I love Randy's cheese face...and Ruthie is a great poser ;-) love them!! And your pics too!

    ReplyDelete