Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The J Family 11.14.10

I have known M&B for a long time. We used to attend the same church together, and we all went to school together. I didn't even know they were together until one Christmas parade I saw B and she was pregnant with Miss B. At that time, I was pregnant with Ruthie. Turns out Miss B is 4 days older than Ruthie. Funny thing is, we got pregnant and had the same due date the 2nd time! Miss R for her and Randy for me! She delivered Miss R 13 days before I had Randy. Miss C is adorable and she gave me baby fever, but Randall wouldn't like that! Miss C was so well behaved and happy! Actually, they all were! Well, as you can tell, M&B are one adorable couple who have 3 precious little ladies. Their hands are full, but I am pretty sure their hearts are full love for them! I was delighted to capture their family! I hope you enjoy your photos!




See what I mean about being a cute couple?! Everyone together....AWWWWWW!!!!

I had to add that this one was one I thought about throwing out, but after I took a second look, I fell in love. What a sweet moment between these two!


No comments:

Post a Comment