Thursday, July 21, 2011

Meet Mr. B

Little Mr. B made me work hard to capture who he truly is.  I was running all over the place, but to be honest- it was soooo much fun!  Two-year olds are hard to capture b/c they aren't sure about the camera just yet.  They are always on the go.  I should know, I have a nutty two-year old! 

Anyways, we met up in Clarksville and captured some two year photos for his precious family!  I appreciate you guys meeting up with me and giving me the opportunity to capture Mr. B.  Thanks so much!  Thanks for helping me make him smile to!  Dad- you were a hit!

One of my favorites!

 I know that I already shared this one on FB, but I just happen to adore this one.  I can just see straight innocense through those gorgeous eyes!


 Brings a smile to my face and joy to my heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment