Friday, April 8, 2011

Scheduling a session

You might know that I work full-time.  Most of all, I am a wife and a mother.  I also have church on Wed & Sun, and I help with the youth, which might mean that I am helping weekends.  Adding to this, my dear husband works hard, crazy shifts. His schedule is all over the place.  And....on top of it all, we have just started t-ball.  Because of this, I am trying to figure out a way to make photography work for me, you, and my family.  Here is what we have come up with.  If you would like to book a session with me, please email me or call me (for that information click the "contact page" underneath my blog header) and I will do my best to work out a time that works for us both.  I can not promise you that I will be able to get a session booked  right when you need it, but I will do my best to find a time that works for us all.  Please understand my situation.  I would love for this to be a full-time job, and I pray that one day it will.  Photography is my passion.  But for now, with everything on my plate, I will do my best to book a session with you at the perfect time, but I can't make any promises.  Saturdays are usually the best, but my husband works 3 weekends, then he's off for three weekends.  With kids, we need that special time together as a family.  I can sometimes make a weeknight work just as easily as well. It all depends on his schedule, but church nights are not a possibility. 

To get book a session, please contact me

Thanks,

Sadie

No comments:

Post a Comment