Monday, October 18, 2010

Hello!

This is where I plan on creating my business site. I am excited to start this because photography is a big passion of mine. I have always loved picking up a camera and capturing that moment. As a child, I can remember getting my first camera. It was neat- I could put words on the bottom of the picture, and it would print like that! I remember thinking it was the most amazing thing ever! Randall was given our Olympus point-and-shoot and that just made the passion even more intense. Finally, I received my DSLR. I fell head over heels in love with my camera. Those moments are so precious to me and I am so excited to be capturing those moments for other family members.

So, this is my first post, to be followed quickly by a sneak peek at a session I did this weekend. I was so excited because her boys liked me a bit better this time! They are one gorgeous family!

No comments:

Post a Comment